5 months ago
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Real Wins the MLS Cup
AND WE WERE THERE! There was a huge surprise for me Monday night when I found out there was room on the private flight to Seattle. Plus we all got to go from Thursday until Monday. Thankfully we had Grandma Flo and Nana and Papa to babysit the rug rats. I didn't want to lug the big camera around with me so there aren't a ton of pictures. But we did have some great times. Our hotel was right downtown within 3 blocks of any store you can imagine. All I could have wished for was a girl friend to shop with. We enjoyed going out to eat, seeing the sites, and attending a few Real events. The best part of the whole trip was going to the Real vs. LA Galaxy game. In case you didn't see it we tied, went into overtime, still tied, went to a shoot out. Where Real won. It was the most exciting game I have ever been to.
This is the gang of guys I hung around with for the trip. Minus Yura but that would have been cool. They all work for Dave in the marketing department. It is a good thing these guys are fun. But do you see what I mean about needed a girl to shop with.
This is Dave being wrestled by 2 kids and a dog. Pretty funny I waited a few minutes to help him up because it was hilarious. We got to see Erin and Garreth and all the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This trip looks like it was so much fun! So exciting for Real. It sounds like an amazing game, how cool you all flew together!
I didn't realize you were there. How cool! So, are we getting together or what!? (P.S. I got your message. I had already talked to Nate. We were in apt #1, the bottom left)
Wahoo! Party time for you guys. I'm happy that you could join Davy Rachel on that trip.
I know a man in west cork who would pay a heafty sum for that cup..il give you the details and you can make the nessessery arrangemants..of course it will be a massive secret....
Post a Comment