Christmas started off with a bang this year. We usually stay home and have all evening for the traditional Christmas Eve. This year we amped it up stopping 3 different places in 1 day. It was a little crazy but so fun.

We went to Auntie Pauline's for dinner. She always spoils us all with nice presents.

Wednesday we went to my mom and dads until Christmas Eva afternoon.

Nana Clause as we like to call her pulled through. Nana and Papa got the kids a Wii which has been a huge hit.

We were lucky enough to see our good friends the Kanigan's while they were in town. It had been a long time since the kids had seen each other. We visited and let the kids run around.

Here they all are. The first 3 of each of our kids are all the same ages. Then I woos ed out on a fourth and Becki had cute Ellie. Weird to think I would have a 1 year old.

Logan and Leah have wedding plans still. They spent their time having "private talks" in my dads office. They told each other what they have been up to since the last time they saw each other. Logan was embarrassed by all of Leah's hugging.
2 comments:
That's disgraceful to be encouraging that type of lubby dubbiness amongst the wee ones....Davy and Dan I mean
Garreth
CUTE!!!!!! I'm finally just now catching up on other peoples blogs. I am going to steal these pictures and post them on mine too. :) I love how they turned oU! I'm so sorry we couldn't spend more time otgether. We even had to cancel a few trips to my sisters house. IT was so busy! I'm glad we got to see you for a little while though. :)
Post a Comment