Friday, November 06, 2009

Halloween

Leah the skeleton. She really wanted to be something scary.




Ronan the pirate. Ask him what a pirate says, he will answer, aghrrr mates.





Eva the witch. She had a really cute halloween program for her preschool we enjoyed the Saturday before Halloween. They sang all of the songs they have been learning at school.



7 comments:

Amber said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love that Leah wanted to be something scary. Very cute costumes!

Lauren said...

I love the costumes! I your little skeleton has so much flair. I love it!!!

Ratchfords said...

Very cute. We miss you guys!

Karla Christiansen said...

Leah is for sure scary, but cute with the pink skirt! I loved Ronan's pirate get up and Eva's witch costume was so cute! Wish we could have trick or treated with you guys.

melissa said...

way cute Halloween kids! I miss you!

Becki said...

So so so so so so stinkin cute! I can't get over how big everyone is. Can't wait to see you all!

Liza said...

So this is what our friendship has come too...me posting a "hello" on your blog at all hours of the night? It's the saddest state! :) Loved the halloween pics! I love that Leah wanted to be scary...too cute!