
Leah's gifts inclued; a DS, a few games, Guess Who, Bendaroos, and Paperoni's.

Eva got Sorry Sliders, her Zhu Zhu pets, Bendaroos and Paperonis, Walkie Talkies, and a Light Bright.

This guy was the perfect age for Christmas. Every present got an ohhh and an ahhhh. Even the smallest of things he loved it. Ronan got a basketball hoop, soccer net, Batman car, and Fisher Price car garage.

Is a DS. She said, "I am not very greedy because I only asked Santa for 2 things. A DS and Petz Nursery." And she hasn't stopped playing them yet.

The much anticipated Zhu Zhu pet which actually lives up to all the hype.

Ronan with his large dump truck
4 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! Or kids are the perfect ages for the magical element of the holiday! I love the smile on their faces with their new toys!!!
Spoiied rotten I tell ya. But very good looking
Garreth
Looks like they had a great Christmas! Fun pictures you your festivities, wish we could have been with you all!
Santa was very good to your family. I love the pictures. Such darling kids you have Davy & Rachel.
Post a Comment