Monday, January 04, 2010

Ronan MIGHT be a Terrorist

Can I even say that on a blog. Probably when I am referring to a 2 1/2 year old. Let me set the scene up for the day. Trying to clean up from a trip and Christmas. From the cleaning downstairs I smell something poopy. Humm I better check Ronan who is potty trained and much to independent for his own good. Sure enough. Bathroom is covered in half a roll of toilet paper and poop smeared on the floor. Where is the child who did this? On my bed still covered in the stuff. I drag him like a roped calf into the bathroom and wipe him down. Then this evening kitchen is looking pretty good until after dinner when I have to go run an errand. Come back to water and yogurt all over my newly moped floor. Do you know how hard it is to clean up dried yogurt. After a wipe down and a mop it is still murky on my floor. Then just 10 minutes after the yogurt there is a minor incident of butter wiped all over the counter. And to top it all off it is 9:47 at night and the terrorist doesn't rest. He spends his time trying to keep his sister from going to sleep. All I can say is there is a cute and charming boy for sale at my house.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

suzy said...

We'll take him...he can just hang with Truman! :) Thanks for coming guys! Our kids were meant to be friends and it was so good to see you! Hope your drive home was ok.

Shannon said...

that picture's perfect. He just may be....
Butter after the yogurt, huh? What a stinker-head

Ratchfords said...

Gerry Conlin got sent to prison for much less, and still got no apology from the British government. That boy's gonna be put in as the minister for general disorder and mayhem (wee Michael Collins)

Garreth

Emily said...

this too shall pass? either that or the FBI is on its way!
you really have to love that kid, no really.

The Roylance Family said...

He is so darn cute! I'm afraid my middle child is following closely in his footsteps. He keeps us hopping! Hang in there!!! :) I love his picture, so cute, and a little mischievous!

Lauren said...

That cute little boy, a terrorist? Never! I must admit he does sound "all boy" to me. Don't worry, my boys are slowly growing out of the "flood the house/create impossible messes" stage of life. Now we are just dealing with legos ALL OVER THE FLOOR! (But then again, I'm sure you've owned one or two Polly Pockets.) Good luck!!!

Shill and Company said...

I don't know how you guys do it. Haha. Little Ronan is one ball of energy isn't he? Such a curious and active guy. Keep on sharing the many adventures of Ronan Ratchford. You really could publish a book about this kid. It would be a best seller.