I have been waiting to try this up do I saw online for awhile. It really was so easy. I found it on shedoeshair.blogspotcom. A fun obsession for any of you with girls.
Our neighborhood does an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. We were excited that the rain held off so we could go. We also had spring break this week. Dave had my camera at work so I don't have any pictures. It made me excited for summer and having the kids home. I stayed in my pjs until 12 every day just cause I could. We went to the park, Dinosaur Park, Logan to see my parents and Baby Animal Days while we were there.
4 comments:
Cute Pics Rachel! I can't wait to try up do's! Ronan is getting so big!
I love the look on Ronan's face the picture where he is standing on the porch. He look thrilled to be dressed for church. The girls look cute in their easter dresses. I look forward to shopping for an easter dress next year.
So stinkin' cute! I love Leah's hair! I just realized we have the same background too. You know what they say... :)
Loved looking at all the fun you guys had over Easter. I think Leah's hair looks adorable! Way to go sis!
Post a Comment