Grocery Smarts Class
Come Learn How
To Feed a Family for A LOT less!
When: May 27th at 6:30
Where: Rachel Ratchford’s
RSVP: 801-860-7290
· Shop at only 1 store – no running around town!
· Buy all of your family’s groceries, household, and personal care items (including diapers) all for about $180 a month for a family of four – while building massive food storage at the same time!
· NO clipping and filing individual coupons! Very quick and easy! A HUGE way to save money!
· Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and have ease in meal planning!
· FREE WEBSITE and FREE CLASS – there is no cost to attend and no cost to use the website!
What could your family do with hundreds extra every month? Bring friends! For more information please call Ku’uipo Vea at Grocery Smarts at 801-963-0968 and visit http://www.asweetsale.blogspot.com/
To Feed a Family for A LOT less!
When: May 27th at 6:30
Where: Rachel Ratchford’s
RSVP: 801-860-7290
· Shop at only 1 store – no running around town!
· Buy all of your family’s groceries, household, and personal care items (including diapers) all for about $180 a month for a family of four – while building massive food storage at the same time!
· NO clipping and filing individual coupons! Very quick and easy! A HUGE way to save money!
· Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and have ease in meal planning!
· FREE WEBSITE and FREE CLASS – there is no cost to attend and no cost to use the website!
What could your family do with hundreds extra every month? Bring friends! For more information please call Ku’uipo Vea at Grocery Smarts at 801-963-0968 and visit http://www.asweetsale.blogspot.com/
Leave me a comment if you want to attend. I have wanted to go to one of these classes for awhile. So I just scheduled one at my house to make it easy.
10 comments:
sweet. i'm in.
I'm in baby, see you there...
Wish I lived closer and I'd be there!
Sounds good...just gotta find a sitter. Will you send a reminder email to the ward ladies....I am so forgetful. (I did put it on my calendar, the trick is to check the calendar.
I would love to come-I definately spend way too much every month at the store! Will you give me a reminder when it gets closer? By the way your kids are looking so much bigger and so dang cute. You guys are like the cutest family.
Wow that sounds awesome. I would love to come. How long is it, need to find a sitter? Thanks Rach!
What, no shout out for me? Just kidding. Yeahhhh! I'm so excited you are doing this. You are going to LOVE it!
This sounds awesome - wish I could be there. Be sure to tell me all about it!
I would love to come and hear what it's all about. Will you remind me later? LOVE THE TABLE btw......can't wait to see it LIVE.
I am interested. Count me in!
Post a Comment