Monday, April 27, 2009

Boise Zoo

While the boys were working on the table Merrily and I took the kids to the zoo. It was a really impressive zoo. Each animal had a great huge space for their cage. If I was an animal I would check in there.

The kids favorite exhibit was the penguins. You could see them under water swimming eating their fish.

Giraffe slide was a big hit.

The monkey cages were on the other side of the walkway at the top of this slide.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lauren said...

What an awesome zoo. I think my kids would have been in heaven!

The Roylance Family said...

What a fun zoo! Hopefully the weather was nice a warm to enjoy it! We need to get together soon!!!

McEntire Family said...

I haven't been to the Boise Zoo since I was a child. I grew up 100 miles from Boise and both my brothers live there. We'll have to make a stop next time we are visiting.

Becki said...

How fun. Love the pics too!

Christina said...

UMMMM, excuse me, you came to Boise and didn't call US???? What kind of friends are you??!!! :) Did you forget about your ole' friends, the McEvoys? Yeah, next time you better give us a ring! :)

Christina said...

Oh, and Eric says, "thanks alot Fatty!" :)