Sunday, March 15, 2009

All She Wanted For Her Birthday....

All Eva wanted for her birthday was a new big llellow pretty. AKA a new blanket made by her mom like Leah's. I love this little girl and wanted to grant her birthday wish. Pretty cute that was all she wanted. Soooo I induced myself into a stress filled sleepless night quest to get the blanket done before I left on my trip. I don't know if I have ever publicly divulged that I do not like any crafts that take more than a hour. For one I usually have to much to do and it stresses me out. Reason number two I am not that imaginative and needed some major hand holding to get yellow to coordinate with any of the ribbons at the store. So the sewing machine is put away until Ronan is old enough to ask where his home made blanket is.




By the way she does love it and sleeps with it at night.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

What a good mom! I need a lesson on blanket making, I love that!

Lauren said...

What a beautiful quilt! You did such a great job. What a lucky little girl. (By the way, I love the ric-rack. It looks like everything worked out great!)

Parkside View said...

I spend a lot of time doing things that will never leave the kind of impression that a handmade quilt can. And yours turned out darling!!

Shannon said...

Rach- that turned out so cute. I've been wanting to come over to see it.