Dear Cabo, we will miss your...

hot sand

amazing views and wonderful colors from our private beach

romantic make out spots

excuse to wear tank tops and cowboy hats

ability to make people look like dorks but at the same time make them feel cool

sunsets and balcony views (where we could see whales swiming along)
your scary $8 boat trips to lovers beach
your super heroes.
Until next time Cabo...may you keep the Virgin Pina Coloda's cold and your skys hot.
6 comments:
I'm SO jealous. And I think you wear that cowboy hat well!
I agree with Amber, that hat is so cute! SO, I was thinking the other day that one of my favorite you and I memories was when we were at the mall, on the escalator, and we were hit on ny Santa. Do you remember that? :) Soo funny.
Too fun! I want a trip to the sand and sun too!!!
aaahhhh...cowboy hats and tank tops.
Beautiful. All of it. I want to go there. Now.
Wonderful pictures... especially that hot girl in the cowboy hat!
Post a Comment