
So it's late in the day on Monday. Over the weekend Rachel celebrated her 30th birthday. For the longest time I wanted Rachel to have an amazing day and do whatever and have whatever she wanted.
Unfortunately, this did not happen. We needed to move 60 wheelbarrow loads of dirt and after some feeble efforts from myself in the morning (I had to leave to go to work) it was left for Rachel and some good Samaritans to finish up moving it all.
Then, after all my efforts to get Rachel a brilliant present (a new Kitchen Table) I screwed that up be giving her some honest feedback (which I should not have done) on why the certain table she loved may not be the best for us.
When it was all said and done, I'm sure it was not the best birthday honey. I'm sorry.
So, I wanted to say to the 36 people that read this blog, that I have an amazing wife. She is everything that I want in a companion. She is smart, funny, ambitious (yea Real Estate), loving, caring and patient. I'm looking forward to growing old with you and celebrating your 60th birthday in style.
I love you and you can get whatever kitchen table your heart desires.
Davy
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rachel!
I hope you don't wait until her
60th birthday to do something great! Loved your post!
Hope you had SOME fun on your birthday Rachel. Geez Davy! j/k
Sorry that I couldn't make it to your birthday lunch, and then didn't even call or anything on your actual day. I am stinky! Please forgive me. You are a truly remarkable person Rachel. I am happy to have you as a friend.
Post a Comment