5 months ago
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Some more family photos
I know it looks like all we do is take staged photos and we don't really go out and play with our kids and take natural "kids being kids" photos. We do that all the time, but these photos are just really cute. I'm a big fan of the turn of the century Irish farmer look that Ronan has going on. He looks ready to pull some turf out of the ground. All he needs is a pipe in his mouth and he's set. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are right about the pipe. I think it would be funny to photoshop one into his hands....
And your kids are incredibly photogenic and beautiful. I enjoy seeing posed pictures of them.
Anyways, I found the 4 strand braid tutorial. Here is the link.
http://babesinhairland.blogspot.com/2008/07/4-strand-braiding.html
They are soooooo cute. I love the chair in the middle of nowhere. Very adorable pictures! Those pictures of your kids would look good in those new frames you just got.
Oh my goodness, those are so cute!! Who did those? I love little Ronan, what a handsome little man. And your girls keep getting prettier...Very attractive family!!
The pictures turned out so well. Ronan is such a cute litte man. I can picture him standing outside of a pub in Ireland (if you can still find a genuine real pub in Ireland, that is)with pipe in hand.
I love your pictures! You guys look great! I love how your kids ham it up-I wonder which one of you they get that from...
Wow Rachel, who took these? They are very good! I love your family picture. What a unique/beautiful picture. I hope you have a cool frame for it. :)
WOW!!! These pictures are so beautiful. I loved how everyone is dressed also. Such a classic look. These photos are such treasures!
Post a Comment