Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Leave Your Print

November 4th, 2008, I left my print. Well not exactly....I left my digital print. My good friends at Richter 7 (my old job) created the "Leave Your Print" promotion to drivevoters to the booth and I think it's fantastic.

If you needed a tag line for the greatest expression of civic demand "Leave Your Print" is it. My "print" allows me to shake my fist, cry out in anger, weep with disgust and lift my voice. America and it's liberty was created for all of us to tell our leadership to fear us and not the other way around.

I think a lot of people believe America is perfect the way it is. I get worried about that sentiment. Our predecessors created this country out of dissent. They did not want taxation without representation. They wanted representation...they demanded that right and fought for it. Thousands and thousands died so that you and I can say "listen to me now."

I'm proud to live in this country now. I would sacrifice for this country. And I'm proud to "leave my print" for the future of my country.

Now I'm off to work to convince all of Utah that Real Salt Lake is worth buying tickets to...and they are so visit RioTintoStadium.com now and get your tickets today. :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Leave your print was Richter 7 ey? I thought that name was pretty clever myself and the website was really helpful

Shill and Company said...

I liked that slogan.

This was certainly an exciting election. I am so happy that so many were passionate about their beliefs and came out to vote in record numbers.