Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Blackmail



Halloween this year was great. The kids costumes were planned by Leah. She was a veterinarian, Eva was a cow girl riding a horse, and Ronan was a cow. The girls loved trick or treating. Ronan sat in the wagon and ate his candy, always a piece in each hand. In an effort to dress up Dave and I got whatever was left in the costume store. I turned out to be a Volturi Vampire and Dave The Incredible Hulk. I have enough pictures to blackmail him if any of you need one for any reason. I trimmed his shorts in ripped fashion and they ended up a little shorter than planned especially in the back. He took the kids trick or treating barefoot. Then we switched posts. When he would answer the door he would grunt and yell in Hulk fashion. DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT LARGER.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

TyandMar said...

You guys are so fun. I'm glad we're not the only adults that still dress up!! I think it's just as much fun for us as it is for all the little ones. (Harrison had no idea what was going on)

Amber said...

Leah told me what they were all going to be, they look really cute! I'm glad you guys dressed up. I'm sure your kids loved it! So will you email me our Halloween pictures and then DELETE them? That comment about blackmailing is making me a bit nervous!

Shill and Company said...

Oh I absolutely loved your costumes! You guys are the best parents. Way to get into the Halloween spirit!

Unknown said...

How fun! You should have come trick or treating to our house! We were dressed up too! All of your costumes were great Good job, Leah!

Rachel M said...

I'm totally offended by Dave's short shorts! Really Dave, cover yourself! Just kidding. I know you were horrified but I think you all looked great. I love a girl with a plan-way to go Leah!