For most of you a tree that has matching ornaments is not so monumental. But for me I would like to say TADA. It only took 8 years of marriage to finally put all the mismatch ornaments back in the box. They will get their own tree though maybe during the after Christmas sales. And we actually have stockings hung by the chimney with care. The girls thought they needed to model with the ornaments.
5 months ago

3 comments:
No, the matching ornaments is totally a big deal!! We definitely don't have that yet. It looks beautiful!! Don't you just love Christmas decorations?!
That Ronan is a babe! I'm glad to know that I am not the only one that had a mismatched tree for so long. Thank goodness for TaiPan.
congratulations. I plan on joining you with a decently decorated tree, oh sometime in my life. I'm shooting for when my kids move out of the house
Post a Comment