I love Mueller Park...that was where Dan & I went on our first date and where he proposed. Very pretty! Your pictures look great. Your kids are adorable and hilarious. We have a lot of fun when they come over. I hope they were asleep when you got home the other night??
Wow Guys, Your kids are beautiful and I love hearing and seeing all that you are doing. I someday may actually put something on my page. As for right now I just like looking and reading others pages. Wendy
9 comments:
Rachel-I love the pictures. They turned out way cute!!!
They all look so great. Of course how can you go wrong when you have such beautiful subject matter! Absolutely gorgeous.
Super Cute! Can I just say how adorable your children are, AGAIN!
Fabulous pictures of a darling family!
I love Mueller Park...that was where Dan & I went on our first date and where he proposed. Very pretty! Your pictures look great. Your kids are adorable and hilarious. We have a lot of fun when they come over. I hope they were asleep when you got home the other night??
what a darling family!!!!
Wow Guys, Your kids are beautiful and I love hearing and seeing all that you are doing. I someday may actually put something on my page. As for right now I just like looking and reading others pages.
Wendy
Love all these pictures, they are great! And that little guy of yours, he's a cutie! You guys are such a cute family! :)
rachel, you have such a darling family. I love all of your pictures. I miss you! We should all have another girls night out!
Post a Comment