Last week we went to the zoo. The weather has been absolutely amazing.
Packs Pumpkin Patch for pumpkin picking.
Love this cute photo of Leah, see she can smile normal.
The life and times of the Ratchford family.
Last week we went to the zoo. The weather has been absolutely amazing.
Packs Pumpkin Patch for pumpkin picking.
Love this cute photo of Leah, see she can smile normal.
7 comments:
Davy, you look really skinny in this. You must be sticking to your diet plan?
Ballshov Niblinsk
I love Leah's school picture. I think it shows her adorable character. What a cute family picture at the pumpkin patch.
These are such cute pictures... I love Leah's pic. She is adorable. You kitchen looks great, too!!! Yea for can lights!
we love the pumpkin patch. i love love leah's school picture, so cute!!!
Looks like so much fun. Those pictures are great. I think that Leah's school photo is so cute. She cracks me up.
cute pictures!!! her school pic is so cute!
Holy cow, when did her hair get so long? Tell Leah she looks like a princess. Eva is a doll to by the way. Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment