Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leah's Take on the Candidates

Dave and Leah were watching TV tonight when a clip about the campaigns came on. She asked Dave who the 2 men were. He responded, "they both want to be our President, which one do you like?" Leah quickly answered, "The one on the left he looks nice. The one on the right looks like a skeleton."




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ollie said...

That's really funny! Love the new quotes too.

Lara said...

Your kids crack me up!! What a funny thing to say. I actually have to agree a little with Leah. :)

Lauren said...

I love Leah!!! She is going to be a witty one!

Rachel M said...

I love it! That Leah makes me laugh.

Shill and Company said...

She is a bright child!!!

Ratchfords said...

Amen, Leah.

Amen.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds him creepy!!

Erin

Emily said...

disturbing...but true.

Becki said...

So maybe Barack should have Leah on his campaign. She's got a point. :) So funny!