Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Disaster Was His Name

Ronan as you all know has a knack for getting into trouble. He also has had a few growing up milestones this last week. He no longer has a binky and or a bottle. It wasn't too bad. There was one night that he was up til 1 and awake at 5. Then I made him scream in his room for an hour and a half. The next night went much better.
Here are some photos to document just a few of them that have occurred in the past few days.

Very scented lotion all over Ronan and my carpet. He opened the container by himself. This happened 10 minutes after he threw his waffle in the bath water I was preparing for the kids.

My grand niece came over for a visit. He loved and hated her all at the same time. Wanting to hold her then pushing her over. The pushing over was more wrestling that he would do with the girls. I sat by the baby the whole visit to protect her.

Within 2 minutes of getting home from church. Ronan helped himself to some cereal. The whole box full to be exact.

I haven't had a chance to prove to you all that I am not a neglectful mom and my son does have his bed, not just a mattress on the floor.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Parkside View said...

Yep! You've got yourself a boy!

Shannon said...

Seriously, the hair on that great neice of yours looks like a wig. She's flippin cute

TyandMar said...

Cute boy room!! Where'd you get all that cute stuff on your shelf?! I'm trying to decorate Harrison's room with antique type cars, etc. I love the clock too. It looks like a Tick Tock clock...my friend started that business with her sister! Yet, I still haven't made one myself. :)
You guys need to come over soon. We live so close now.

Lauren said...

Ronan, Ronan, Ronan. He still reminds me so much of my boys. He looks like Connor, but has the same curiosity streak as Parker. Good luck with that. He's a charmer. How can you stay mad at a little boy as charming as he is?

Kurt and Tami said...

Be prepared. It isn't going to ease up for awhile, sorry to say. He reminds me of Collin. Just naturally curious.

Emily said...

i L.O.V.E. his room!!! well done. and about Ronan, buckle up, you are in for a ride....but its the best ride ever , you'll miss it when its over!

Shill and Company said...

Holy cow. How do you guys do it? I don't think I have ever known a little one to be so busy. Well I say that and then I see Lauren's picture in the comment section. Okay, perhaps Ronan and Parker are pretty equal.

Never a dull moment at your house. It will be fun to see what he is like when he's older. He'll be brilliant I'm sure.

His room looks adorable!