Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a Daddy



Isn't this just the picture of the best dad ever. Davy is so cute with the girls and his young man Ronan. He has been taking the girls out, one on one, for daddy daughter dates on Saturdays. They get so excited to got out for special time with him. And Ronan just stares at him with a smile waiting for a glance. We have had a lot of time together lately because I have been taking classes in SLC. We were able to drive to Salt Lake with each other for a whole week. I love having the extra time to talk about our days. He is always so good to listen to me go on and on about what new Real Estate facts I learned. I cant believe that he has to drive that far everyday and then come home with energy for us. It's a good 45 minutes to an hour each way. We are so excited for TRAX to be done. When it's finished it will only be 20 minutes to Salt Lake going 90 mph.
He recently got called as the YM first councilor in our ward. The boys are so excited to have him. Our neighbor told his mom that Brother Ratchford is the funniest person he has ever met. Just wait til they get to know him better and realize there is much more than that. I certainly could not have wished for a better husband. It's coming up on our 7th year anniversary in a few weeks. I think I will keep him.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Rachel, you're not the only one "in love" with Dave. I know someone who is quite infatuated...

Tess said...

Hi. This is Tess (Erin's sister). She told me you had a blog so I thought I'd type in ratchfordfamily and try to find it and I did! Anyway hope all is well with you guys. You kids are adorable. Ronan and our Tegan are only 5 days apart! If you want to check out our blog it's
lanceandtess.blogspot.com

Molly Koch said...

Shan finally made a list of friends on her blog... and I was so giddy to find you guys on it! You had number 3! that tell me it has been way too long since we have seen you! you all look great, and it was so fun to find this. Can't wait to see more! And maybe even see you in person one day :)

Lisa said...

Rachel and Davy - this is the Blaus (Ben and Lisa from USU) We check your blog out once in a while and you guys sound like you are doing great. Your kids are so cute. The Kanigans moved out by us, but we haven't gotten together yet - one of these days. Glad life is great. Our blog is www.blauhouse.blogspot.com if you want to keep in touch!