I hope that when I grow up I can be as good of a grandparent as mine parents are. Here is the cutest picture of Nancy and Russ from a photo shoot last summer. This last weekend Dave and I went river rafting. Not only did they babysit but my mom cleaned my garage so that I can park in there now. The sweetest thing was that they loved it. My dad called Monday morning just to see how the kids were. He sent them an e-card and was missing them terribly by that time. More than that my mom has been a full time babysitter for the past 2 weeks. She has been watching my kids all day and then working at night. Reason is that I have been studying to get my Real Estate license. It requires 90 hours of class time that I am almost done with. I couldn't have ever made this dream a reality without her support. So I just wanted to say I know that I am so so lucky to have these two funny old people for parents.
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment