

Davy here: I had to add this post. I know this is kind of dumb, but I'm very proud of the fact that Ronan is so big. He's in the 97% for height and 75% for weight. In other words, he's our retirement. I've already started weight training with him (and I don't care if it stunts his growth). Anyway, here are some recent pictures of him. Oh yeah, he's handsome to boot. Oh and I thought we should give credit where credit is due. My friends sister-in-law is our photographer. Elisha Snow as you can tell does an amazing job and is very affordable. I love looking at her blog to see other photo shoots that she has done. Their is a link to it on the side of the blog. Their is pictures of Karla's cute baby Jake on there too.


3 comments:
RAtchfords - its the Blaus here - your kids are so cute and we love checking out your blog. You should post your salsa recipe online for those of us who can't swing by (even though we would love to!)
So cute, that cuteness must come from Rachel, I must say! :) Happy about the new job Davey, and Rachel, wow, moving up in the world!
Your kid. My kid. Rumble. Whaddaya say Ratchford? :)
Post a Comment