Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ronan - 5 Months


OK, so how can you not be in love with that face. I have to say that I am completely smitten with this little boy. He flashes his huge smile all day for any reason. As quick as he is to smile he is that fast to tears. When I try to put him to sleep by the ferberizing method his face is soaked with tears. Even his ears fill up tears. How could I do that to this poor guy. I have figured out that if I put him to bed at the right time and don't let him get too upset, he can put himself to sleep. He loves playing with toys and is so alert now. He's so big that he's having a hard time rolling over, like his daddy... but his big pot belly has helped him to sit by himself for a minute or so. I am loving all the new things he can do.

No comments: