Jacob's house had a rope swing, zip line, and a kitty. The kids were in heaven.
Nana in her element with the horse.
Oh we did get haircuts while in Utah. In a spure of the moment decision Leah decided to cut her hair short. Both the girls got tinsel and Ronan got some bright orange spray paint, that washes out.
The beginning part of our trip we stayed at the Carmacks house. Then the kids went up to my mom and dads. So Dave and I actually had no kids for 2 days. We went out to eat and to the mall. And somehow we all got a great deal on teeth whitening. I know in the mall.
We had to sit like this for 20 minutes. But we all had some great results. Dave left for Ireland to his brothers wedding the next day. I stayed behind and saw some friends in Logan. Then back to Layton where the kids had playdates. I got to go out with a bunch of my girlfriends to say goodbye to Shannon before she moved.
No comments:
Post a Comment