Dave got us access to this private neighborhood call Martis Camp with amenities like you wouldn't believe. It was a great day full of adventure. They have a family barn that I was dying over the decorating in. Inside there was a pinball, pool, bowling, an art room, and much more.
Just a taste of the decorating there. Can we say better than any parade of homes I ever went to. The main lodge was so beautifully rustic. Leah said out loud, "this is heaven."
Indoor bowling alley with no wait and no stinky shoes.
Me and the girls at lunch. I discovered these new baby packs out here call Ergo. I would highly recommend them over other brands. You can use them from the time your baby is tiny to when they are 3. The move from the front to your baby and side. I wore mine for 2 hours the other night and my back never hurt.
The boys practicing their blue steel looks.
The playground area I could have stayed here all day. They had volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, miniature golf for the kids, and this awesome patio area to sit in.
So funny Eva story from that day. We had told the kids they had to be on their best behavior since this was a private club for really rich people. Ronan was misbehaving and she nudged him and said, "Ronan act rich." Then she proceeded to walk very refined and rich down the stars.
A porch swing, ahhh. I don't know what it is about these but I love them and will have one some day.
The lost library this is called. Inside has books you can check out and reading areas. So darling.
Cute little playhouse that we found by the lost library. I have to say after days like this I am so excited that we decided to make this little adventure out of moving. Dave and I were talking about how in the last month we have had more adventures then we have had in the past years.
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a blast there. I'm a little jealous of all of your adventures. It's wonderful to see you guys having so much fun together! We miss you! Thanks for getting us some good neighbors though. We really like the Henderson's a lot!
Post a Comment