This week both Eva and Ronan learned to ride their bikes without training wheels. It was amazing and surprising. Eva was outside waiting for her ride to school and figured it out on her own. Now she is a old pro using her own bigger bike.
Ronan once he saw Eva riding on his bike had to be taught how. He only needs some balance and a push to get started. Then he flies down the street and has a very graceful dismount.
We went on a ride around the block yesterday and he thought it made his legs sooooo tired to ride.
Eva could have gone around the block 3 times in the time it took Ronan and I to make it. She is loving it. The only sad thing is we probably wont get to ride much now that there is snow on the ground.
5 months ago

3 comments:
I am glad I am not the only one that sent my kids out at the crack of dawn yesterday. Porter had snow pants that were 4T and Bella had a one piece snowsuit that was a 3T. It was quite the sight, I guess we will both be shopping for new stuff this week:)
They are awesome! I love these pictures capturing the excitement.
Yay! Love the pics!
Post a Comment