The kids all celebrated with parties and costumes at school.
We were able to have the Ratchford cousins come stay Wednesday night to Thursday. It is great to have them close by now. As Thanksgiving tradition we hosted the meal. We had a great crowd with a few extras that we normally don't get. It was really fun to have everyone. Our guests included all the Garreth Ratchford clan, Grandpa Tom and Grandma Merrily, Grandma Nancy, and Grandma Flo. Unfortunately we were so busy cooking I didn't get any pictures of everyone together.
Saturday Leah had a performance for her theater group at the Kaysville Nativity. It is Nativities set up from all over the world. With performances that go through out the day.
This reminds me that I really would like to collect Nativities from all over the world.
1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. That was a pretty large group to host.
Leah looks so pretty. I am jealous that you were somehow able to reach the theater group. I am still bitter that they never returned my calls. Grrr. Anyway, I hope she has a wonderful time!
Post a Comment