Sunday, November 21, 2010

At 8:30 This Morning

The kids were so excited to play in the snow this morning. I had to force them to eat breakfast before they went out.

It was a good chance to take an inventory of the snow clothes. Yes Leah is wearing a red jacket with purple snow pants that are too short. And we wont mention Ronan and Eva are in their rain boots. I kinda thought I might have another month before I needed this stuff.

I am not sure what it is about getting kids in snow clothes that makes me grumpy. But I am going to sit back with my diet coke while they all stay busy outside. Because my excuse was that my snow clothes don't fit over my belly. Listening to them they are having the time of their lives so the few minutes of dressing is totally worth it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Love it! Our kids got out first thing in the morning too. They played in the back yard. I am ready for lots and lots of snow. I want to go sledding!

Becki said...

I am so jealous of the snow!! Oh, and btw...another girl?!!! I think that is adorable. Congrats!