Sunday, November 07, 2010

19 Week Ultrasound Surprise

We had a big surprise when we went to get our ultrasound this last week. Dave and the kids were all able to be there. Our doctor who had been 95% sure we were having a boy at 12 and 16 week ultrasounds had been wrong. This little baby is 100% a girl. We are thinking it was the umbilical cord that was between her legs at our last appointment. She hadn't been very cooperative that time and was turned away from us with her knees tucked. The technician checked the gender like 8 times and told me she would pay for my boys clothes if it wasn't a girl. I probably should have got that in writing. We are all excited for another delightful girl around the house.


Here are the baby legs. I thought this shot was quite darling. Even in creepy 3-d.



Here is a face shot. I didn't get a good print out of the babies face in regular so it looks a bit like an alien. The technician was saying that the ultrasound goes straight through so we are seeing a bit of the brain in this one.






7 comments:

McEntire Family said...

Congrats on your little GIRL!

Lauren said...

Suprise!!!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the little darling for real.

Shill and Company said...

Surprise, surprise! Hannah's reaction, "Poor Ronan." Well, how could you go wrong? You guys make the most adorable children whatever gender. She's looking pretty cute already.

Kristen Westbrook said...

Congrats on another adorable little girl!

Molly Koch said...

fun fun fun.... and too funny! you make me think maybe i need to go back and have them check between my little girls legs one more time :) congrats though. so excited for you. and how crazy are those 3d pics. they are so amazing. miss you guys....

The Roylance Family said...

Oh, Congrats again!!! This time for a girl!!! Wow that must have been a shocker...I hope Ronan is taking it okay! ;)

Karla Christiansen said...

I'll have you covered clothing wise either way now right?! Sienna is excited to have a little friend!