5 months ago
Monday, September 13, 2010
Our Family Has Some BIG News!
I am expecting a baby around March 26th. Dave and I are thrilled to have a little one around again. And the kids are too. They are all hoping for a boy, it only seems fair since Ronan needs a brother. We saw a good sized boy part in the ultrasound but this early they don't say for sure. We have to wait until next month for the definite results. So far so good. I am 12 weeks and feeling pretty good. I didn't have any sickness and even haven't been too tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Congrats I kind of heard the buzz but I was waiting to hear it from you before I said CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so excited to hold a baby Ratchford.
Congrats you guys. You make the cutest little babes. You're just a month behind us! :)
Woo Hoo! I'm so happy for you guys! Glad you haven't been sick.
Congrats! How exciting for you guys, I hope Mr. Ronan gets a brother as well!!! Hope you keep feeling well!
Congratulations! That's exciting news!
Congrats, guys! That's so exciting! You are due on Sylvia's birthday, woo-hoo!
Awesome news for you guys! Sorry, but I will not be joining you on this pregnancy. You'll have to go it without me this time. So happy to hear that you haven't been too sick or tired. That is a blessing!
Congrats! Always nice to hear when the first trimester isn't full of being sick and tired. Glad things are going well. March is a great time for a baby - I'd love a spring baby someday!
Yay!! So exciting!
Fun! Congrats!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see another baby Ratchford too!
Congrats! Hope your pregnancy is a breeze!
Congrats to you guys! How exciting!
Post a Comment