Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catch Up

Scroll down for about 6 posts of catch up. I use my blog as our journal so I hate to miss anything. Also I am a nerd about putting them in order of when they actually happened. It makes it look like I really blog the day things happen.

Things have been crazy around here with school starting. And I thought it was busy having the kids home this summer. The running around is quite a lot. We have got preschool, kindergarten, dance, 3 kids playing soccer, theater classes, and homework. But the scary thing is that I know it could be worse. Lucky for me Ronan still takes a nap and I have a quiet 2 hours every afternoon. It is heaven. So I haven't blogged the past couple of weeks usually because there is something else pressing to do first.

1 comment:

McEntire Family said...

I was totally like that until I got so far behind I just had to start posting things out of order - I just put the date they happened at the bottom and after awhile I go back and put them in order. Love reading about your cute family!