
Eva discovered before school that one of her bottom teeth was loose. I went to pick her up from school to find she had wiggled it out during class. All the kids were thrilled for her. We kept the tooth in a bag so it wouldn't get lost. Somehow we lost the bag. So we had to write another note to the tooth fairy explaining what had happened. All Eva wanted the tooth fairy to bring her was a pack of gum. This picture is taken after dropping Ronan to his first day of preschool. It was the first of many Eva & Mommy dates as she explains them. A simple trip to the grocery store is enough to make her happy. I am so happy to have time with just Eva.
Here is the letter to the tooth fairy,
" Tooth Fairy will you please get me some gum. I left my tooth in a bag and I can't find it. I have 2 other loose teeth. And I love you tooth fairy. Love Eva"
1 comment:
What a cute toothless smile!
Post a Comment