Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Hilllllls are Alive with the.....

This last weekend some of my girl friends from High School went to see Sound of Music in Logan. Our super talented friend Vanessa is the lead playing Maria. As little kids her and I were the kids in the High School production. It is still some of my best memories from being a little kid. It was so fun to see her perform as Maria. The next morning we went to breakfast at Crumb Brothers which if you are ever stopping in Logan you have to go it is an amazing bakery. I love seeing these girls and catching up and reliving the old days.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

McEntire Family said...

What fun to see all you girls in a picture! Brings back Theta memories! I bet the production was awesome.

cwilson said...

Hey Rachel...I think we are going to try to get together with the Dodenbiers before the summer is over...would you be interested?!! We would love to see you guys!!

Sher said...

What a cute picture - holy cow, it was 13 years ago that you introduced me to all of these friends of yours! (We are SO old) Very fun to see you all together!