Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where I was this weekend

Thanks to Shannon for planning and putting on our annual shopping extravaganza. I am not sure how this tradition started but I sure love it. We head to California and shop to we cant walk

This year we got to stay at Shannon's sisters apartment in Huntington Beach. Steph was the greatest host and even cooked for us. Her apartment was dreamy only 2 blocks from the beach. We explored the downtown and beach area. And had to rent bikes and take them for a spin. Shannon is holding onto the double bike that was much harder to ride than it looks. There was sure a lot of screaming and yelling at people to get out of our way because we couldn't stop. We loved it. I cant wait to take my family there and try the family sized bike.

The beach we hung out on until my legs were ice pops. We got dressed in our swimsuits thinking it was warmer than it was.

Here are my beautiful friends and personal shoppers. Steph, Shannon, and Melissa. Thanks girls for the best trip. Oh and by the way I was having some major shopping remorse until I tried everything on again at home. Now I am guilt free, just in case you were worried for me.
Oh and I cant finish without saying a huge THANKS to Dave who worked and watched the kids so I could go enjoy myself. He is the best most supportive husband. Also to my mom and mother in law who also helped out too.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a blast. Riding a bike down the beach sounds dreamy.

Cami said...

Way jealous!!! I love shopping in California. Looks like you had a blast!

Hydes said...

Looks like soooo much fun!!! I want to see all of your cute finds and Ronan looks so cute!