My sister-in-law Erin was in town with her kids from Washington. We were able to meet them and Grandma Flo at the zoo for the day. My kids were soooo excited to see their cousins. Other than the zoo being busier than I have ever seen it it was a perfect day. The weather was nice and the animals were lively.
And may I say I am officially pooped from Spring Break. If this is any sign of how the summer is going to be I better get some wrinkles ironed out. Like how do you run your errands or even get anything projects done. I had so much fun doing things with the kids that we don't normally have time for while school is in. But I can say my house remained a mess and nothing I was suppose to do got done. But for the record we went to Vegas, sledding, swimming at Clearfield pool, baby animal days, and the zoo. No wonder my legs ached so much yesterday. Hello schedule I am happy to welcome you back.
6 comments:
Cute blog Rach! Thanks again for letting me steal your vacuum....hahaha you are a lifesaver!
Rachel! Wow I don't check your blog for weeks and I am lucky enough to find all kinds of delightful readings and fantastic pictures to greet me this morning!
I loved the Easter egg hunt pictures and baby animal days. I must say someone has got some photo SKILLS! Vegas looked warm and I happened to love your Irish party and your "games" like beating your neighbor.
What a fun spring break!!! I wish ours was half as eventful. Thanks for all the updates. It is fun to see you guys!
Looks like you had so much fun at the Zoo. Holy cow...you guys were sooooo busy over spring break. Wonder Woman!
It was so fun to see you guys! Good times!
Hey! It's been too long. I can't wait to be done with school and get my life back! I really like your pictures Rachel. You're getting some really nice ones. I'm glad you guys got to spend time together with Erin. We pulled up some old photo's today and found some of Logan and Leah. I miss those days! Hope you're happy, we miss you guys!
ps, I suck...hope you had a good birthday forever ago!
Post a Comment