Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vegas Trip

We were lucky enough to spend the weekend at our good friends the Wirths house in Las Vegas. They are in trouble because we had such a good time we are definitely going back every few months. Our kids get along so well it is like they were all split at birth. Ronan enjoyed playing outside every second of the day from the time he woke up. Leah and Truman had a ds playing marathon. And Kate and Eva played all day. The adults enjoyed some Clearplay movie watching at night. Dave and Joe golfed. We had a babysitter and went out to dinner and a movie. Oh and I wont forget the spray tan that Dave and I got from Suzie. I have never been so tan in my life. And while we are talking about Suzie she is an amazing cook so each meal was like eating out. And the best discovery of the trip. Our kids can drive long distances now without driving us crazy. The kids have added the captions below.


This is me Eva. I was jumping on our vacation in Las Vegas. And after Easter egg hunt we came home.

This is us at our Easter egg hunt. Me, Leah got 3 money eggs. I gave two away. The last one flew away.

Here are the kids looking for the money egg. This is Truman, Leah's buddy.


This me and Leah and Kate and we were on our Easter egg hunt.


This is me Leah. You see my Easter egg basket. This is all the eggs I got. You see how I have a money in there. That was before it flew away.




This my egg I found but I really wanted the money dollar. Then my sister decided to give me one of hers.


Ronan here, "I got more than that see. I got that much ok"



Ronan, "that me."

This is our dad when were going on our Easter egg hunt. Me Eva is doing it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope u guys had fun!!! I've been 2 Vegas and LOVED it!!!