He sported his new suit to church Sunday. I couldn't resist a few photos.
And the biggest change of all.....dadadada. Dave finally talked me into it.
I keep looking at this big kid and wondering where my little boy went. I miss running my hands through his soft curls. I wont miss getting yelled at ever time I had to brush his hair. My comment on the hair cut, "that is not my son, who is that kid." Hopefully I adjust.

9 comments:
i love the suit! and the hair? it will grow on me....you know i say that with all the love in my heart. he still looks adorable but i too will miss those golden locks.
He was handsome then, and he is handsome now. It is sad to see the end of his "baby" years though.
Oh my word, he looks like a totally different kid! Either way he is still a handsome little Devil!!! Change is good!
Thanks you guys. I feel like I need to go to a cut your kids hair off support group.
Okay, that suit is so adorable on Ronan! I can't get over how darn cute he is!!!
Funny story, I saw Ronan playing in, well kind of on actually, your car the day he got his haircut and I was thinking, who is that kid climbing all over Rachael's van? He looks so different, but is absolutely still the cutest little guy!
I love his new do! The long was cute, the short is cute, he's just cute! You can always grow it back out if you remain traumatized:)
Oh, Rachel, as a fellow mom of long-haired boys, I feel your pain! I still get sad looking at Declan with his straight long hair - why did I ever cut those baby curls? It's a good thing the Ratchford boys are exceptionally handsome and look dashing no matter what!
oh my gosh, i barely recognized him with that haircut!! WOAH it's short!
Man, he looks so handsome! I would be missing those curls too though. Either way, he is just plain cute!
Post a Comment