







Happy Birthday to my first born. I cannot believe that 6 years have gone by. Even as a baby she loved to make us laugh. As she has said many times, "I was born to be silly." Looking through pictures for this post I have to admit there was some tears. Where does the time go. First they are this tiny baby, then a chubby toddler, and all of the sudden I have this beautiful grown up child. And we have only got to 6 I am sure it gets worse. It has a been such a pleasure and raise this girl. She can talk for an hour straight without taking a breath. I love hearing every detail of her day and all her thoughts. I kissed the Blarney Stone when she was in my tummy that is my only explanation. She is the BEST big sister I could ask for. She truly mothers and loves her siblings. Just 6 more years and I will have an amazing babysitter. Leah has a love of dogs, horses, and any animal. She would rather read an informational book about animals than anything else. Life is never dull with her around. Everything she does is with excitement. She truly loves life. Happy Birthday Leah.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is 6!! Time certainly flies! Those cute baby pictures of her are exactly how I remember her! The one of her standing in your living room of your condo brought back lots of memories! Happy Birthday to Leah...even though she probably doesn't remember us!
happy birthday to the sweetest, chattiest, bubbliest six year old girl i know!!!!
Happy Birthday Leah! She was an adorable baby. I love the pictures.
I must admit, that post brought tears to my eyes. Kids really do grow up way too fast.
Happy Birthday Leah!!!
Could a little girl be more cute? Nope, I don't think so. We love Leah. She is such a ray of sunshine!!! Happy birthday.
Crap, Logan never called! sorry. I thought Leah, but was out of town. I'm sure she'll get a call today and can tell him all about her birthday. :) Tell Leah Happy Birthday from me in the mean time!
Wow what a big girl! I love the pictures going back in time...you can totally tell that's Leah in every one!! How did the party go? I think that was such a great idea! Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment