Friday, July 10, 2009

Leah's Puppy Party

5 things to do for a howling good time

1. Cute girls ready for pin the nose on the dog.

2. Dog collar craft

3. The ugliest but only dog pinata we could find.

4. Dog print cupcakes.

5. A few fun games. Dog dog puppy (duck duck goose). Dog trainer tricks.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emily said...

it does look like a "fetching" good time! thanks for the invites, the girls had a blast!

Davy said...

Does anyone know that it was me that lead the game of "Dog, Dog, Puppy"? In the history of that childhood game that has roots in "Duck, Duck, Goose" I am by far the largest and least flexible person that has ever played that game. It's not very cool when 8 little 6 year olds laugh hysterically at you as you try to get up and run around a circle.

Lauren said...

I think she and Connor have played dog trainer tricks at our house too. (If only Mokie was a little more compliant. . .)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to Leah. Looks like fun, you are very creative! And it looks like you guys are having a busy summer, which is what seems to happen this time of year. What do you say we skip July for the swap and pick it up in August? By then I'm sure we'll all need a night out without the kids. And next time Dan & I won't have a 'nerdy' stay at home date! Well, maybe. That was actually the most relaxing night I've had in a long time!

Becki said...

Great party! Of course Davy had to lead that game. I can't picture it any other way. :)

Shannon said...

very cute. i love how she has been so into dogs for so long!

Shill and Company said...

You guys are so creative and fun. Hannah had such a great time! I actually think that that pinata is cute. Call me crazy!