After 3 coats of stain, 8 coats of polyurethane, searching for chairs to match, a 3 man team to get it in the door, here it is. We love how it all turned out. A quote from Leah, "you know what I like about the table...you have to let us sit at it if we are going to like it." Ok so I am a little uptight about it getting water spots or sticky. Hopefully I can relax or get a plastic tablecloth for the kids to eat at. Thanks to my talented father-in-law and wonderful husband for all their hard work on building this creation.
5 months ago

11 comments:
That is Ratchford engineering at it's best, beautiful, dense, polished yet rugged, and capable of surviving a nuclear war. That will still be around when Bob Marley comes back to us...
Nice job brother, nice job
LOVE IT!!! I am sure you are glad to finally have it all in place. It looks fabulous, well worth the wait I am sure.
Yeah! It looks awesome you guys! I think the chairs are perfect with it!
Beautiful!!!! You guys did such a good job!
OOOH, I love it!
It really is beautiful. And it's an original, hand-made by family, much more meaningful than anything you could buy!
I love it. It is smooth and nice and great.
Rach, it turned out soooooo great! I guess I should be telling Dave that, huh? :) I'm super jealous. So happy for you! I know you've been so excited to have it done. Let's get together soon...
It's beautiful! Good job guys!
It was worth the wait. What a fantastic piece of art!
I LOVE IT!!!! What a treasure.
Post a Comment