Leah and I had a conversation the other days that went something like this. "Mom I don't like dance. I like to run and jump more than dance. I like gymnastics and soccer," she stated. Alright I am not making her take dance. In fact I was a little relieved with her preferences. I get sports more than the dance world. Except for 1 thing. I didn't take dance and always felt like I had 2 left feet at every dancing event. I was just trying to save her the embarrassment. She had a competition Saturday and loved it. Leah loved being out there performing. "I liked that more than just dance class," she was excited to say. So we will see if the dance continues but it was hilarious to watch her cute group perform.
8 months ago

3 comments:
She looks so cute...and big!! We should have a condo reunion!
So cute-I can't wait for the day when I can put my little Lily in dance!
So cute. I love dancing little girls. They make me smile.
Post a Comment