This is her class minus 1 who moved and 1 on vacation.
Each of the kids had parts. Eva held the flag. Then she showed a picture of her favorite part about preschool, learning letters.
I am so proud of her. She is very well behaved in class. And when her teacher tested her she knew all her letters and their sounds. This year was a struggle getting her to go for the first 7 months. I almost gave up and then one day it just clicked. She would run happily into class like she never had a problem. Thank heavens. Tami was perfect I don't know if I would have let anyone else "help" her stay at preschool. She just let Eva decide when she wanted to come into class and it worked every time. I was so glad I had her somewhere that I knew and trusted the teacher. The year went by so fast I can hardly believe it.
5 months ago

3 comments:
Yay Eva! What a beautiful girl! I found a recording of Logan this week from when he was two, and I asked him where he wanted to go (in the recording)and his little two year old voice said, "to Weeah's house." Made me a little home sick! :)
Eva is such a sweetie! I love her personality! She is so funny. Her and Leah are looking so old lately!
Eva looks so old! What a fun time for our little kiddos to graduate from preschool- a major accomplishment in their short lives!! Thanks again for the tickets the other night, we had a blast!
Post a Comment