Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bountiful Baskets

I few weeks ago I read about this produce co-op call Bountiful Baskets on one of my neighbors blogs. Then I was on Pinchin Your Pennies website and people on the forum were discussing it. I thought I must try this out. I want you to try and guess how much money I bought all this produce for? If you get it right you can come have a pear. Alright even if you don't get it right you can have one. I have about 10 of them. So think of your guess.....................
15$!!!!! Can you believe it. I could barely carry the bag to my car. Dave is busy planning all the things we are going to do for meals this week with all this. They also have amazing artisan bread that I passed on this time. But once I saw it I wondered why I did that. Anyway if you are interested you can follow this link http://02b8ce3.netsolstores.com/. One drawback which I should warn you about. I had to get up at 6:30 this morning to drive to Clearfield to pick it up. But I think I want to do it again. If any of my neighbors and friends are interested we could take turns picking up. It is only every other Saturday anyway. What do you think, anyone want in?

5 comments:

Kurt and Tami said...

I do! I saw that on Becca's blog and was going to look into it. We should just all go together. The only drawback for me is that Kurt usually always has a race to time on Sat. mornings. And who babysits at 6:30 in the morning? I do still want to look into it though. So are you going to make something yummy for us for dinner with some of that?

Lauren said...

I have heard great things about that co-op. Maybe after I get into the "baby groove" I'll start up too. I think I better hold off until then though.

Rachel M said...

I wonder if that's the same one I've done with Cami? We got fruits, vegetables, meats and the artisan bread. It was $23 for it all with the meat. I'll have to ask her if it's the same.

Shill and Company said...

That is impressive. Too early for me though. I'll just have to see what my garden produces for me this year. :)

Barnes said...

I was feeling a little left out...I do want to try it. Call me next time it comes up because I think it would be great.