"All boy" is how I describe Ronan to people. He runs, jumps, makes messes, loves to hit things. But what is funny about that phrase is that he also loves to wear Leah's swimsuit. He loves to get his toenails painted and love to put on dress ups. But lets face it he is just trying to be like his sisters. Until he realizes that he doesn't want to do those things I get lots of great laughs.
Why does he look so cute in pink!

7 comments:
Ha Ha. He is way too cute!! So, what does his dad think of all the pink? And to think that Cameron was worried about Colby wanting a kitchen. I think Dave has bigger worries!! JK. We totally miss you guys. We need to get together soon. - Cami
Nice. I don't think Dan would let me post pictures like that, you're brave! I must say though, he does look cute in pink. :)
How dare you.....how dare you?
Rachel, that is way too cute! He does look pretty cute in the swimsuit.
that is too funny!!! it is better than my little girl camiron having to go shirtless b/c her brother doesn't wear one at the beach. i guess looks better shirtless than if braden were in her swimsuit! :)
Oh my goodness. What a crack up! Amalie and I can't stop laughing. What a guy.
Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful
Garreth
Post a Comment