Saturday, February 02, 2008

Supergirls



This is our first attempt at making a movie on the "Mac Book Pro." I called my good friends Roman Polanski and George Lucas for pointers. I am really proud of the girls and for "Evil-Lyn" for her participation. I don't know who that fat, balding guy was at the end..but whoever he is he sure can move.

5 comments:

Ratchfords said...

Hilarious!! The kids have watched it at least 20 times already! Do the words to that song really say, "In her satin tights, fighting for her rights?" Classic!

danielkanigan said...

Un-frickin'-believable. I can't stop laughing. David, that pathetic jump down the stairs and the roll...pure cinematic gold.

Rachel was so into the role...That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Becki said...

You guys are so funny, but did I see Davy defile and American flag? Come on Davy, and beat your wife? That's pretty low. Although, not as low as the out fit you were wearing. :) Seriously though, I loved it! (and Davy's outfit)

TyandMar said...

That had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. What was with the red dots on your palms?...haha. That was awesome. Seems like a fair fight...Super Davy beating up Geenie Rachel.
Miss you guys.

Barnes said...

I have NEVER laughed so hard in a long time...you really have time to be that funny? You guys are crazy...thanks for the good laugh.