yada yada yada for some reason the formating is off
I put Ronan on this push bike the other day. We went back and forth in the kitchen and he loved it. Then he tried so hard to get on by himself and finally got on but backwards. I just loved how these pictures turned out. I am in love with baby feet. They are the sweetest soft and those tiny toes. Oh I could just eat them. Alright maybe I took that too far. I always hold my babies feet instead of their hands. But Ronans feet looked so cute touching the ground as though he was pushing himself along the floor.
7 comments:
Rachel,
I love the pics and Ronan! What a great kid! See... I do read and make comments too!
Love Ya Karla
Rach and Dave-
I can't believe how grown up Ronan is. He is a doll. - Cami
Oh wow, I can't believe how big and CUTE he is. He must take after his MOM :) Hope you guys are doing good, love the funny things your kids say, don't say the most random things?!
I can't believe the little bugger. He's all dun growed up. Starting to look like Eva a bit as well, that divilment in his eye. I can't wait to see him soon enough. PS - What's with the artsy picture of his foot? An ad for tough-actin Tanactin?
Garreth
Rachel & Dave, I have been snooping around blogs and found you guys. It is so fun to see what you are up to and see your kids. So cute!!!
Rachel, you are TAGGED, or I should say your KIDS! Go my blog. You're supposed to write 8 things about each kid that we might not know (or you condense that since you have 3 kids!)
Hi Ratchfords! I saw your link on Debbie's blog. What a cute family! It is fun to see what you are doing. John and Kristen have a blog now. I guess you know they are in Texas. We have fun memories of you guys "a long time ago."
Post a Comment