The life and times of the Ratchford family.
The eleventh thing I love about Davy...His unrivaled ability to gick the alphabet...An under-recognized achievement these days.Seriously though Rachel, a lovely tribute to a fine catch of a man. Garreth of Loxington
Thanks so much for including that #8 picture.....
So so sweet! I think I may be in love with you too Davy.
That's funny, at one time or another, I've actually had those exact same sentiments for you Davey. What does that mean?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The eleventh thing I love about Davy...His unrivaled ability to gick the alphabet...An under-recognized achievement these days.
Seriously though Rachel, a lovely tribute to a fine catch of a man.
Garreth of Loxington
Thanks so much for including that #8 picture.....
So so sweet! I think I may be in love with you too Davy.
That's funny, at one time or another, I've actually had those exact same sentiments for you Davey. What does that mean?
Post a Comment