Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ronan Walking


yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada. About two weeks ago Ronan took his first steps. They were actually to Leah who had her arms open to catch him. After that Eva wanted a turn to catch him. He knocked her over and then both hit the floor. I am starting to think their is a hint of liking him in her behaviors now that he is more fun. Once walking happened then all sorts of trouble has followed. I look over the other day and he is on top of the kids table in the kitchen. I left him there to get the camera hoping that he wouldn't tumble off. But I had to have a picture to prove that one. Learning how to get all the cabinets open came next. And climbing into the pantry on top of my file box was yesterdays trouble. One of his favorite pastimes is to get put up on the couch and crawl back and forth, hang over the edge wrestling with Leah. Luckily he knows how to get off backwards so I dont have to worry about him diving off head first. Althought if he thought it looked fun he probably would

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ronan is soooo cute!! I love when they figure out how to get into everything, I'm just glad it's your kid and not mine right now!! Let's play again soon!

Becki said...

What a little man! He reminds me a lot of Liam. You guys make very cute kids.