It took Ronan a few times but eventually he got it.
Eva surprisingly was the most balanced on her ski's and didn't fall once.
Leah was very sweet and thanked Dave and I multiple times for their skis.
Here is a quick pictures from Leah's end of soccer season party. This was like a week before it snowed. Eva had a party too it was dinner at a restaurant with all the kids. Not my favorite evening keeping all 4 of the kids behaved. Dave left work to get there and save the day.
2 comments:
Love it! They are all going to be pro's by the time you move away. Then they can come back to Utah and train at the Olympic Park in Park City. What an amazing opportunity for your family.
The Halloween outfit were awesome! I can't believe you made those. I'm glad to see the kids are excited about learning to ski, that's great. Love the outdoor shots hiking as well!
Post a Comment