Claire at 7 months is divine. She sits and plays with her toys but yet can't get anywhere yet. Love it. She is falling asleep by herself in her crib and sleeping through the night.
This picture was taken just 2 weeks ago and man the changes in the past few weeks have been amazing. She crawled last night, crawled!!!! I will post a video. There was a small tear partly because my baby is not so baby anymore. Also because my life is over once the mobility starts things get crazy. She also started jabbering a lot more. First recognizable sound was dadadadadada. If no one is talking she just sits and talks in a cute sing song voice. Here is her crawling. She waited until the whole family was around. It was nightime so look past the outift and missing bow. I am glad that everyone especially Dave got to see this.



3 comments:
She is so cute!
Of course she is. True to Ratchford baby form. She is advanced and adorable!
OHHH I am dying over that second picture of her! She is a doll if I ever saw one. I can't believe she is already crawling... shouldn't you have like a least another month? Great hiking shots!
Post a Comment